Thursday, June 7, 2007

Packing! Packing! Packing!

My parents and brother are leaving for Peru tomorrow and they are packing tonight. I guess they are last minute packers. Anyway, they are doing some serious packing, they even have the scale out trying to get everything they can get in those bags without going over the weight limit which is 50 pounds. My parents are leaving the New Orleans Airport at 6:00 pm Friday, June 9. So be praying for them constantly because they have a ton of stuff that needs to get through customs and they will need all the prayer they can get. My mom is supposed to be calling me everyday to tell me about their days there in Peru. So I should be posting online everything that she tells me. Well, until next time have a blessed day!

Servin Him,
Heather LeBlanc

2 comments:

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

I definitely will be praying for them. What is with you skipping Closer and Refuge? I wasn't informed that you made yourself a blog. I've almost had a blog as long as I've been at Refuge. Where have you been?

-Alex Pilgrim

Jason Guidry said...

Why didn't you tell me you had a blog?

You'd better believe I'll be praying for your family! My brother, Phill, is going with them!

-Jason